[EMAIL PROTECTED]:
# I further don't know if its is a good idea to hide the pointer
# character of a type in the typedef, like in
#
# typedef struct Parrot_Interp *Parrot_Interp;

Parrot_Interp (the typedef) is intended to be used only in
embedding/extending code.  There, I've dictated (with my non-existent
power :^) ) that pointer types are hidden, because the underlying
structs are left undefined anyway.

I do agree that typedef Parrot_Interp should not be used in Parrot's
internals.  Perhaps we should just use Interp * instead.

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perl and Parrot hacker

"Yeah, and my underwear is flame-retardant--that doesn't mean I'm gonna
set myself on fire to prove it."