Current status as I am aware of it (please reply with updates):

* PPC JIT is somewhat busted. Not a release blocker.

* 'nmake languages' is busted on Win32. Not a release blocker, but I'd
be happy if someone skipped the failing tests when needed.

* 'make test' on Win32 -- looks like it succeeded on Irresolute at
2:45pm today, so I'm assuming it's ok. Is that correct?

* Borland C++ - broken for now, fixes being discussed. Not a release
blocker. I'd love to have this one working, but the changes needed
seem too drastic for right now.

Anything I'm missing?

In short, as far as I can tell there are no remaining release
blockers. I have pulled a copy and bundled up a trial release. (But I
can easily do it again, so don't hesitate with those patches!) In the
absence of any confirmation or additions to the above list, I will do
the release by midnight tonight PDT.