On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Leopold Toetsch wrote:

> Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> [ splatted function args ]
>
> > ... For this, I think we're
> > going to need a "setp Ix, Py" op which does indirect register addressing.
>
> Done.
>
> I named it C<setp_ind> though, to more clearly discern it from C<set>.

Thanks. I admit I still have an urge towards a more compact
notation--something like "set P[I4], P5"--but it's probably best to
forbear. (Though I expect we'll end up wishing we did it differently
later, in which case someone can write a Parrot macro assembler with a
different syntax :)

> .flatten_arg _AV_x is implemented too.

Cool. More notes for the next draft of p6ee...

                                        Dan