I'm excited to see that the Phalanx project is happening.

On the website I see this unfiled item:

"Use Devel::Cover and gconv".

One way that seems useful to use Devel::Cover is to have an automated coverage
testing system that would test the 100 module periodically.

All the phalanx page, an extra column on the module page could like to the
coverage results. This could be another way to track the test the progress.

One sticking point I've noticed is that a different syntax is needed for
modules that use Module::Build. That seems surmountable, though.

A second sticking point could be that code is OS-specific, so it's not ever going
to get testing by just one build machine.

        Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/