Stéphane Payrard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 06:13:24PM -0600, Jim Cromie wrote:

[ one answer to address them all ]

Thanks to all for the congrats and for the confidence making me the
"Bluza" [1] of Parrot.

>> 1st the PatchMonster, now the Pumpking.
>> we watch in awe as the World Domination Plan unfolds.

Definitely yes. That's the plan.

>> whats next, the  WhiteHouse ?

Not that...

> Schwarzenegger, now Tötsch... there is a pattern here, but AEIOU
> is more ambitious than merely occupying the WhiteHouse.

... but thanks for the summary, Stéf.

> --
>  stef

leo

[1] Bluza is a dialect word here for Kürbis (pumpkin) also used as a
    synonym fo head/brain but with some taste of "filled with water".