While we're fighting^Wdiscussing the freezing system, there's a simpler
thing we need to have added in. We need an API entry point that allows C
code to invoke a sub/method PMC. This needs to be done both for the
embedding API (we'll wrap it) where the embedding app will call in, but
also for things like vtable functions where the actual function is parrot
bytecode.

Calling straight into runops looks a little too simplistic, but this'd be
a good place to poke around and see what you can come up with.

                                        Dan