On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Melvin Smith wrote:

> This is my list, not Dan's so he may disagree:

The list is a valid one, and the complaint is real. We've been taking
things out of order in part because it works for me, but I've got a bigger
picture than anyone else and that's not necessarily a great way to work.
(Better be careful, we'll offer you the pumpkin once Leo's done with it...
:)

FWIW, the cranking about the freeze mechanisms (though not really the
format) is directly applicable to some of the points--it's necessary for
PMC constants, which we need in part to finalize the bytecode format. We
also need object stuff, though, so it is time to stop grumbling about it
and get it done.

                                        Dan