Jonathan Worthington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Don't tend to test it much on cygwin, but have done it now.  Of possible
> interest is this warning when running Configure.pl:-

> Determining some sizes...
> Hmm, I see your chosen INTVAL isn't the same size as your pointers.

This doesn't really look good. What is the about of myconfig, especially
that part about /Types/?
Can you Configure it with intval=int?

> You have to configure with --jitcapable=0 under cygwin just as you do with
> nmake/cl (see thread NCI broken on Win32 for why).

Still in need for a pre-processor output of jit_cpu.c to track this
down. I did configure with execcapable=0 and didn't have any of these
offending symbols - strange.

> Tests 11 and 12, like you say, cause big problems.

Could have been the missing prototype of the va_arg function.

> Jonathan

leo