# New Ticket Created by  "Microsoft Network System"
# Please include the string:  [perl #24400]

file attachment: gerb.exe

This e-mail in its original form contained one or more attached files that were
infected with the [EMAIL PROTECTED] virus or worm. They have been removed.
For more information on Road Runner's virus filtering initiative, visit our Help &
Member Services pages at http://help.rr.com, or the virus filtering information page
directly at http://help.rr.com/faqs/e_mgsp.html.

url: http://rt.perl.org/rt2/attach/67011/50007/b4061f/DELETED0.TXT