I have a suggestion for "Test::More" that is especially useful with
WWW::Mechanize.

I'm frequently using 'like' to test $agent->content against a regular
expression.

When I have a lot of these in a new test script and they are all
failing, I get a boatload of HTML source floating by, which
makes it tedious at times to find out what actually went wrong.

I would like a way to tune the amount context that "like" presents
upon failure. For example, the first 1000 characters of the HTML source
would do most of the time. I'm not sure what the best way to do this might be.
For now, I'll stop at merely suggesting something like this might be useful. :)

Ideas?

        Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/