On Nov-21, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
> Steve Fink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm staring at a crash
>
> > I'll attach the 5KB compressed .imc file (25KB uncompressed; PIR code
>
> Its really good, to have such short code snippets, that clearly show,
> where a bug is coming from ;) Anyway, it was again me causing this bug -
> sorry.
>
> Fixed and updated the comment which I didn't understand when removing
> it.

You're awesome. Thank you.

I didn't boil that down to a small test case because I felt that it
was necessary to preserve the full context, so that people could
adequately appreciate the entirety of the problem with a complete
historical and cultural perspective. A stripped-down test case would
conceal the intention behind the code and forever prevent future
historians from...

Yeah, okay. It was late and I was lazy. Thanks again.