At 10:14 PM 11/22/2003 -0500, Melvin Smith wrote:
At 11:34 PM 11/22/2003 +0100, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Melvin Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> to override it, it is not supported to choose INTVAL > OPCODE, though
> the inverse is. So storing it in the header is probably redundant, unless
> we change the rules.
   Your conlusion above is just reverse. The whole machinery relies on

My conclusion isn't reverse, it is the current state of Parrot, is it not?

Arg, you are correct, I must be dyslexic. I re-read my original note, even after you pointed it out and still read it in reverse. How embarassing. :(

I hope you did get the basic idea of what I "thought" I was saying,
since we were actually agreeing, even if I was convinced that we
were not.

-Melvin