It my fault. I was messing around with labels. I have a pending
patch to clarify some more things in the API so for now we just
need to disable the imcc/t/imcpasm tests.

Global labels get fixup and are loaded into global table by packfile.
The local labels don't need to be globals.

-Melvin

Juergen Boemmels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
11/25/2003 01:02 PM