Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, bah. I'll disable the table freeing for now and that should
> take care of the bug at the moment, though it certainly won't cure
> the underlying memory leak.

The bug is already fixed. But we have to separate interpreter globals
and real globals finally. Some time ago, I suggested to change the init
functions slightly to take a parent interpreter argument:

  make_interpreter(Parrot_Interp *parent, Interp_flags);
  Parrot_new(Parrot_Interp *parent);

"parent" is NULL for the first one of course.

> that after destroying all the extant interpreters that the embedding
> program will want to create another one.

... which would be fine then too.

leo