I have some other fixes for this--I'll clean them up and send them in. I got something working which doesn't crash, and which can find libraries in standard locations w/o knowing the path. It uses the native dyld API rather than dlopen--the dlopen which shipped with Panther is just the third-party dlcompat lib which was on Fink before, I believe.

So I have ncurses.pasm working, although something is amiss--it's definitely invoking ncurses (I get the green generation count on the black background), but I don't see the life animation. But I suspect that the problem there isn't related to library loading.

JEff