At 4:30 PM +0100 12/17/03, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
    getinterp P2
    find_method P0, P2, "thread"
    find_global P6, "_foo"
    clone P5, P2
    invoke      # start the thread

I think I'd like to start new threads a bit differently, at least much more explicitly than an invoke. Invoke on an interpreter arguably ought to dispatch to the interpreter *without* starting a new thread.

We also need to work out the details of what and how we clone and create new interpreters, what gets copied and what doesn't. I see that thread's already started, though. :)
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk