I just downloaded and tried to build Parrot and make failed with

In file included from include/parrot/pmc.h:18,
                 from include/parrot/parrot.h:250,
                 from imcc/imc.h:18,
                 from imcc/main.c:17:
include/parrot/thread.h:103: error: conflicting types for `Sync'
include/parrot/config.h:104: error: previous declaration of `Sync'
make: *** [imcc/main.o] Error 1

In config.h we have

typedef void SYNC;
typedef SYNC     Sync;

and in thread.h we have

typedef struct _Sync {
Parrot_Interp owner; /* that interpreter, that owns
the arena, where the PMC is in */
Parrot_mutex pmc_lock; /* for wr access to PMCs content */
} Sync;

Forgive me if this is already known. My old G3 PB died some weeks ago and I've been somewhat disconnected. I just got the new one today, so hope to start on documentation duties next week.

Mike