At 3:29 AM -0500 1/9/04, Michal Wallace wrote:
It seems to me that invoke() is doing the right
thing by swapping the context, but that there
needs to be a yield() method (and opcode?) to
balance it out.

Yes, there does need to be one, or rather there needs to be something to refresh a continuation with the current information, since we don't really have a yield as such.

This brings up some nasty issues with coroutines that we need to address, so compilers can emit the proper sequence of code to get or not get a new coroutine as they need.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk