On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 12:45:16PM -0500, Dan Sugalski wrote:

> What I'd like is for a volunteer or two to manage the todo queue.
> Nothing fancy, just be there to assign todo list items to the folks
> that volunteer, make sure they're closed out when done, and reassign
> them if whoever's handling a task needs to bail for whatever reason.

I may not have 20+ years of C/C++ experience but I do wrangle RT tickets
professionally.  I'd like to volunteer for this role.  Speaking from
personal experience, RT is an amazing tool for decomposing projects into
tiny bits that can be spread around.  I predict that this would allow many
shy lurkers to get some skin in the game.

        -- Dave