At 9:13 AM +0100 1/16/04, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Should a thread function be always non-prototyped or do we allow prototyped ones too?

On preparing a thread, the parameters of the thread function are copied/cloned into the new thread interpreter.

I'm not sure I want to do it that way. (Actually, I think I don't, at least in some cases)

Give me a bit -- I'm working on the proposed thread spec, and it gets this low-level.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk