At 5:58 PM +0100 1/16/04, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > I'd also like to have the ability to add in some other parameters to
 the ops file, so if when we're digging in we could wedge in callouts
 that by default are ignored, that'd be great.

Takers wanted. Its mainly a Perl task mangling the ops files. If more info is needed, please just ask.

As you probably noticed, I threw a bug/todo item in for this. :) -- Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk