Here's another obnoxious test case. I started to try to strip it down,
but it starts working again if I even delete nonsense lines from a
subroutine that is never called. And I'm working on something else and
not at all in the mood to re-learn how to debug parrot internals. It
turns out that I don't get the crash when running JITted, so I think
I'll just do that for now.

So, in case anyone is curious (hi leo!), attached is a 56KB (<9KB
gzipped) imc file.

It crashes on a memcpy inside compact_pool (triggered by new_hash).
b->buflen is obviously corrupted. Using -G to disable garbage
collection (does that work?) doesn't seem to help matters at all.

Deleting the __setup sub at the end of the file makes the problem go
away. (Note that __setup is never actually called, and the body of the
routine is irrelevant other than its length.)