Seiler Thomas wrote:

Gordon Henriksen wrote:

The Parrot_INTERP type from embed.c and embed.h serves no purpose.
[linking failures...]

mem_alloc_executable
mem_free_executable
mem_realloc_executable

[...]

Re-ran Configure.pl and these went away, in case anyone else has this.

inet_pton

Is a IPv6 avare inet_aton. Attached is a Configure.pl test to determine if inet_pton is available and a small patch to switch to inet_aton if not. Works for cygwin and linux but no windows support yet. I would like to eventually include a fall-back implementation of inet_pton in order to prevent the ifdefs, but had not enough time-knowledge yet...

Def. the right solution. (I'd just uncommented the usage of inet_aton out of laziness. :)

Gordon Henriksen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]