At 1:12 AM +0000 2/3/04, Pete Lomax wrote:
Leo clarified this as a problem with backward branch circa 3/12/03:

Sorry to be a pain in the butt, but I need to be told that there has
been no improvement in the last two months on this ;-(

Short answer: Don't do that. Longer answer: IMCC ought to notice that and either complain or handle it

Surely it can't just be me that thinks this is rather fundamental?
How fundamental *is* the problem, can it *ever* be fixed?

It's doable. It needs doing, honestly. Unfortunately it looks like IMCC's been hacked into submission (A big reason that v2 is being worked on) enough to make it difficult.

Your code is fine. It *should* work. That it doesn't is a bug, which needs fixing. For now you're going to have to work around it.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk