Mike's been doing an amazing job getting the docs in order, which is really cool. Things are looking good. There are, however, some big doc jobs that need tackling, and I'd like to get someone (or several someones) to dig into them.

I'm working on PDD 15, which should be done soon, and I'll give PDD 3 another going-over to make sure it's right. The rest of the PDDs need a look-over to see where they fall down. (Several are pretty out of date, and others (like the NCI one) need more work)

We need to get the IMCC /PIR docs significantly beefed up, so someone can take a look at things and actually generate code without too much head-scratching.

The stuff in the docs/ directory needs looking over to see where things are out of date or need thumping.

If someone wants to put together a skeleton plan for docs that really ought be in the tarball, we can use that to start filling in docs.

And if everyone'd take a look at the intro docs to see where they need fixing, that'd be really great too.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk