Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2004 23:39 schrieb Leopold Toetsch:
> Chromatic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Me too.  There's supposed to be a magic initialization sub of some kind
> > called on library load.  I'm inclined to stick it in there, but it's not
> > there yet.
>
> I'll have a look at that _init call tomorrow - albeit _init (it was that
> name IIRC) could be a too commonly used label. _library_init or such
> could be better.
That sounds reasonable. _library_unload might also be practical.

> > One downside of making sdl.imc smarter (changing it from sdl.pasm) is
> > that we can no longer use build_tools/build_nativecall.pl as is.  That
> > may be an argument for making the tool smarter.
>
> Why?
Sorry if its a stupid question, but what has build_tools/build_nativecall.pl
todo with sdl.pasm? I have to admin that I only have touched the NCI stuff
cursorily.

Has anyone tested parrot/sdl on Windows? As far as I kown, SDL needs some
DirectX init calls on Windows, which is normally done in SDL's own main
function; SDL_main.h contains some information about that.

> > -- c
>
> leo
jens