On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 01:27, Leopold Toetsch wrote:

> You sould probably attach the structure layout, when the Surface is
> created.

Good idea.  I've done this for surfaces, screens, and images.  Now we
can use images of different sizes than Leon's parrot logo.

I figured out the segfault problem.  Inline struct definitions of this
sort  (taken from the declaration of SDL_Surface):

        /* info for fast blit mapping to other surfaces */
        struct SDL_BlitMap *map;        /* Private */

require .DATATYPE_PTR, not .DATATYPE_STRUCT_PTR.  Since there is no
struct body, I wasn't attaching a '_struct' property, which of course
caused segfaults in calc_offsets() in unmanagedstruct.c.

Fixed now.

> BTW: could you change the INIT_Flags to 0x21 or so (doesn't trigger

Also fixed.

When Jens and I are satisfied with a flag scheme, I'll change the
examples.  For now, it's 32, which should suffice.

-- c