Okay, I've just trodden on one of the nasty bits of objects, proper ordering of classes for initialization and destruction in the face of multiple inheritance. I'm doing the only sensible thing at the moment--I'm actively ignoring it. I've burned a few hours chasing down this rathole.

So, the question--shall we do objects and maybe miss the Feb 29th release, or do the Feb 29th release and do objects for the next release? As I think I'm only a little while off (maybe a day or so) from getting it working, I'm tempted to take a miss on the nice date in favor of a release with Good Stuff in it, but I'm flexible there.

Time to weigh in on it, though in this case the decision's up to the Release Manager, so direct your on-list arguments to Leo. :)
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk