At 8:27 AM +0100 3/12/04, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Jens Rieks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
the following patch adds 4 more tests to t/pmc/sub.t

Thanks for the tests. Applied.

 One of the new tests ('load_bytecode @LOAD second sub - imc') is currently
 failing.

@LOAD or other pragmas are only evaluated on the first statement of a compilation unit. Branching inmidst some code isn't supported. It's not likely that this will get changed.

We need to fix that. Any sub in a compilation unit should be able to be marked as a LOAD sub, and we ought to be able to have multiple LOAD subs. (It is, however, perfectly valid for us to automatically generate the LOAD sub and just have it make calls into all subs marked LOAD in the compilation unit, though I'd rather not do that)
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk