Please bare with me, I do follow this list, but sporadically.

What it all boils down to, obviously, is that we, as lazy programmers, want
to have to type less, but still leave the code make sense when read.  So to
me, that should automatically throw out stuff such as C<$x = ( $foo § .a +
.b + .c )>.  Even if you know exactly what it means, you still can't help by
think "huh?" when you read it.

So, do we want to be able to topicalize only the current expression (all
code up to a ;, }, etc)?  Or should multiple topicalizations be allowed?  If
someone did want to do multiple topicalization, should they maybe consider
that they are stuffing too much code into one line?

So, without further ado, here's a long list of proposals (replace topic with
another more appropriate word maybe.

1. Expression descriptions (sort of like, options for expressions.. maybe
leaves room for other neat tricks too).  Although, I don't know if this
would be possible in perl6.
        topic $foo: $x = .a + .b + .c

2. An operator with lowest precedence?  All other operators have higher
precedence.
        $foo topic $x = .a + .b + .c

3. A wildcard morph.. "match me to all dots missing a topic"
        $x = $foo* .a + .b + .c

------

This brings me to another "idea" I have.. although I have a feeling you guys
have already thought of it.

Instead of ...
How about ...
        $x = +«$a $b $c $d»