The latest cvs of parrot fails to compile on mingw32,

In file included from include/parrot/parrot.h:258,
                 from src/utils.c:23:
include/parrot/misc.h:44: warning: `struct tm' declared inside parameter list
include/parrot/misc.h:44: warning: its scope is only this definition or
declaration, which is probably not what you want
src/utils.c:633: warning: `struct tm' declared inside parameter list
src/utils.c:634: conflicting types for `tm_to_array'
include/parrot/misc.h:44: previous declaration of `tm_to_array'
src/utils.c: In function `tm_to_array':
src/utils.c:637: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

configure didn't define PARROT_HAS_HEADER_SYSTIME, even though I do have
sys/time.h. I also have time.h, PARROT_HAS_HEADER_TIME is defined but nothing
seems to uses it...

ops/sys.ops: In function `Parrot_gmtime_s_i':
ops/sys.ops:169: warning: implicit declaration of function `gmtime_r'
ops/sys.ops:170: warning: implicit declaration of function `asctime_r'
ops/sys.ops: In function `Parrot_localtime_s_i':
ops/sys.ops:178: warning: implicit declaration of function `localtime_r'

msvcrt doesn't have these functions (it uses thread-local storage to make the
traditional functions thread safe)