On Mar 15, 2004, at 7:36 AM, Leopold Toetsch wrote:

Arthur Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

PDB is too generic ParrotDB_

Of course, "ParrotDB" sounds like "Parrot database"....

May be its best if someone who has commit privs just changes the globals
and puts it in - its of not much help to send around huge patches.

We should be able to get the linker to only expose our external entry points from libparrot. That way, we don't have to worry about the naming of API which isn't supposed to be called from outside. (If it works, it's simpler and safer than relying on a prefix.)

JEff