At 12:59 AM +0000 3/23/04, Piers Cawley wrote:
Leopold Toetsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 ... If we go with a one
 frame stack chunk then we don't have to bother with COW-ing
 *anything* with the stack.

BTW: which stacks: Register frames of course. What about Pad, User, and Control?

I hope he means "All of 'em".

And what control stack? The continuation chain is the control stack, surely?

Nope. There's the exception handlers, at the very least. Possibly some lexical pad stuff. (Though of that I'm less sure)
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk