At 5:52 PM +0100 3/24/04, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 5:02 AM -0800 3/24/04, Leopold Toetsch (via RT) wrote:

User, control and pad stack are still handled in stack_common.c. This is easily changable, *if* we finally know, how these stacks should look like.

I tried this out, and it's mildly faster, except where it isn't.

*g* --pushing a lot onto user stack?

Yeah, going with single-element things for the user stack's going to hurt. I'm tempted to make those entries just PMCs--there's enough stuff in the PMC to make it a viable singly-linked-list element with payload.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk