# New Ticket Created by  Bernhard Schmalhofer
# Please include the string:  [perl #28093]

Hi,

this bug was biting me when trying to undefine macros in Parrot m4.
After deleting a value, the OrderedHash gets confused when fetching values
that still should be stored in the hash.
Especially I got a 'PerlUndef' for the last inserted value.

The cause was that the internal PerlArray gets spliced upon deletion of
values. This messes up the
mapping of the indexes stored in the PerlHash to the values stored in the
PerlArray.
The fix is not to do a delete in the PerlArray, but to overwrite the value
with a PerlUndef.

CU, Bernhard

--
/* [EMAIL PROTECTED] */

+++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: TÃV-geprÃfter Virenschutz +++