Hi all,

Here are two tarballs of the new Parrot bindings.  I'd like to do a bit
more documentation work with the examples before checking them in (as
they replace some existing files), but they all work for me.

There's also copious documentation, including documentation of the
embarrassing bits.

Feedback, suggestions, and patches welcome, especially from Jens who is
good about this sort of thing anyway.  If Leo or Dan approve, I'll start
checking these in this week.

(The rush is that I've promised to show off what we have at the Portland
Perl Mongers meeting on the 14th.  I'll put my notes and slides online.)

-- c