Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So we can get the damn thing nailed down and done. If there's
> something pending throw it on as a reply and we'll gather them up and
> see about making it work.

1) Done: [gs]etattribute do use vtable functions as pdd15 documents it,
   as well as the getclass opcode. [1]

2) Todo: call BUILD and/or CONSTRUCT instead of __init

I've posted a working patch to get that running. If we change to that
scheme I'd rather have it in now then later--P6E2 deadline is coming
RSN.

3) Unsolved: diamond parent problem s. t/pmc/object-meths_17

leo

[1] We will probably need it for multi language interoperbility. It's
one more indirection, but saves an C<if> to test for a valid object.