Doubtful. Everytime I see a P6 signature, I'm shocked by the cruft that's
accumulated at the front of the varname. I 'see' the space, regardless of
what's there.

In this case, the reliance on saying:

to disambiguate logical/arithmetic/string/whatever context in expressions is
going to sit at cross purposes to the +-as-required-arg usage. It'll be yet
another source of learning curve gradient to no real purpose.

    method x ($me: $req, ?$opt, +$namedopt, *%named, [EMAIL PROTECTED]) {...}
vs:
    method x($me: $req, ?$opt, ~$namedopt, *%named, [EMAIL PROTECTED]) {...}

=Austin