I have committed a small set of changes to the svn repository, here are the details:

For sake of consistency throughout all the tests, I have set the she-bang line on all to be:

        #!perl -w

NOTE: I have not removed any instances of $^W=1 in the tests although it really is no longer needed.

I have set up the following tests to utilize the 'skip_all' option in Test::More:

        05thrclone.t    << skips if there is no thread support
        41prof_dump.t   << skips if DBI::PurePerl
        42prof_data.t   << skips if DBI::PurePerl
        50dbm.t         << skips if cannot find any DBM modules
        60preparse.t    << skips if DBI::PurePerl

I have tested this modules with prove as well as make test and even under a fresh build. Let me know though if you see any weirdness here.

NOTE: The following still need to be converted to use 'skip_all' in some way, they are not as simple as the above modules, so this is not yet complete.

        40profile.t
        80proxy.t

Again, let me know if you find any issues with my upload.

thanks

Steve