At 12:14 PM -0700 5/11/04, Dave Whipp wrote:
"Dan Sugalski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 The terminology there's a bit strained, and I think it's in large
 part responsible for most of the rest of the confusion.

 They're probably better called Named and Anonymous events, though
 that's a bit dodgy in some ways too. Maybe specific and generic
 events would be better.

I've always distinguished these as "solicited" and "unsolicited" events, assuming I'm understanding you correctly..

Yep, that works too. (I think I had that in an earlier draft but changed it. I'm not sure my change was for the better...)
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk