Time for an update.

I've now split the code into a library, an example and a test.

 * runtime/parrot/include/Digest_MD5.imc (_md5sum and _md5_print calls)
 * examples/assembly/md5sum.imc
 * imcc/t/syn/md5.t

I don't know if the test lives in the most appropriate directory.

Investigating why some checksums were coming out wrong, I've now seen that 'read' operation only reads at max 64K of data, so I've now limited the file size that the example runs on.

Also, I tried using the @MAIN pragma, this seemed to break with JIT (I've left it in the example harness, but not the tests). Should I have expected this to work? If not, I'll remove it from the example.

Could I be getting close to having this included with parrot?

Cheers,

Nick