As I dig through the source here, looking to nail down and make permanent some stuff...

Looks like compiler modules may be done in one of three ways:

1) A plain sub, which is passed in the string to compile and returns a sub PMC that represents the compiled code (if it actually does something)
2) An NCI sub with the signature pIt
3) A Compiler PMC, in which case invoke is called and we hit a twisty maze of little subclassed methods. (Or I'm reading things wrong)

Mostly true? If so, I want to get the documentation for compiler modules (creating and using) firmed up and start in on getting some compiler modules besides PIR and PASM implemented, hopefully in actual bytecode rather than C.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk