* Andy Lester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2004-06-11T15:44:27]
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 03:33:44PM -0400, Andrew Pimlott ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > I prefer to eliminate extra noise.  The situation I'm in is, I just
> > started using T::I, so only a few modules have any tests, and I would
> > see dozens of spurious "ok" lines for untested modules.
>
> I agree about skipping noise, but then you'd have T::H ignoring empty
> files, which might, in another case, indicate something gravely wrong.

Does T::H still complain for a plan of zero tests?  That is,

  use Test::More tests => 0;

I think that would be reasonable.  Or even a special case 'no_tests' to
match 'no_plan'

Of course, there still might be too much output, there, for Andrew to be
happy, but I think it makes sense.

--
rjbs