Is there any simple way to remove the test files themselves from the
Devel::Cover results? i.e. just see the coverage analysis of the files
being tested rather than all the t/* files as well?

We want to monitor the total coverage over time on a project, and it
would be nice to just grab that from the bottom line of the HTML report.
But, from what I can see, we can make that number get larger purely by
adding more and more lines to test files that don't actually test
anything, as running those lines will increase the coverage of the
project as a whole! If there were a flag that would -exclude (or
-ignore, both seem to be documented?), the actual test files, this might
be slightly nicer.

Tony