albeit it took *evil* hacks to simulate MMD inheritance. We have 2 schemes of method invocation: vtable's and MMD. Troubles begin, when like in this test the compare function of a base class is changed at runtime, and the sort function in array_sort should use that changed compare in a derived class - don't know, if we even want that.

Four tests are running now b1,b2,b3, and b6 - the latter without "import".
As there's now chance to implement b0.py I'll stop that and start writing some docs about what would be needed to really start implementing python. And some cleanup will follow of course.

leo