On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 08:38:21AM -0400, Matt Diephouse said:
> That's me. I don't think I ever announced this to the list though. Any
> newbie lurkers can check it out: http://matt.diephouse.com/parrot

"The rest of the bytecode is made up of objects. Objects are preceeded
by a char denoting their type. 'c', for instance, denotes a code object,
'(' a tuple, 's' a string, and so forth (you can look at the
Python::Bytecode source or at Python/marshal.c in the python source for
more types).

Interesting - I wrote Python::Serialise::Marshal in May last year to
snarf Mailman config files and I didn't realise it was so close to
Python bytecode.

is it worth looking at combining the two or am I misinterpreting your
post?