unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: Juerd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 12:01 PM
To: Rod Adams
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Progressively Overhauling Documentation

Rod Adams skribis 2004-08-23 13:16 (-0500):
> sub foo :doc("take an Foo::Bar, and foo it over.") (

Anything involving a string is not good for documentation, because in
documenation it must be *easy* to add code examples. Besides that, ("")
would make me want to put it all on one line, and that may be a little
*too* concise for documentation.

class Dog {
    sub bite (
        Int $strength is validated { 0 < $_ =< 9 } # Do we have
                                                   # something like this
                                                   # yet?
    ) description {
        foo bar baz, demonstrated here:

        =verbatim {
        }

        In any case, {b:CAVE CANEM}.  # Translated: beware of the dog.
        # And yes, that's a comment in POD, and should not be rendered.
    } {
        .mouth.open;
        .head.extend;
        .mouth.close $strength;