On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 11:09:46 +0200 Leopold Toetsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mattia Barbon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   Hello,
> > this patch implements Parrot_call_method (with test).
>
> This code seems to duplicate functions from F<src/inter_run.c> and
> returning results from the call is missing.

  No, AFAICS the functions in F<src/inter_run.c> are for prototyped calls
with a single return value, while the ones in F<src/extend.c> are for
unprototyped calls with any return value (as Parrot_call already does);
the callee might return multiple return values. I could move the functions to
F<src/inter_run.c> for consistency, however.

> If should be easy to wrap Parrot_run_meth* and use existing code.

  I could share some implementation with F<src/inter_run.c>, yes, but wrapping
it is not possible (prototyped vs. unprototyped).

Regards
Mattia