I am currently trying to sell Test::More/prove and TDD at work.
I received a complaint from a newbie workmate today.
He complained that when a test, for example:
  ok( 0 == 1,  "This is my test name" );
fails, Test::Harness (and the prove command) by default do not
print the test name ("This is my test name" above).

I told him to use verbose mode (prove -v) but he still complained.
Actually, I agree with him that when a test fails (even when not
in verbose mode) it makes sense to print out as much useful
infomation as possible (including the test name).
Is there a way to make Test::Harness do this?
Any chance of getting this behaviour changed?

/-\

http://au.movies.yahoo.com