Jens Rieks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,

> there are now two new examples:

Great.

> Minesweeper freezes after you have created some new fields (by clicking onto
> the smiley). I think it is a GC bug, because minesweeper does not even start
> with --gc-debug.

Repeatedly clicking the smiley seems to go into some recursive calls in
the stopwatch code (the timer gets started first and then reset). On the
sixth or so click the timer starts running and the program stops with a
"Maximum recursion depth exceeded" exception (the limit is at 1000).

Removing the watch."start"() at field.imc:1007 seems to cure this
problem.

Running it with --gc-debug takes already ~27000 DOD runs during
initialization. Drawing the whole field takes a ~minute here, but it
succeeds finally. --gc-debug isn't usable for programs doing real work.

> jens

leo